These Columbia, Tennessee Wedding Photographers think that this list will help you tremendously as you are choosing music for your wedding.
Choosing a father-daughter song for your wedding dance is a special moment that can evoke emotions and create lasting memories. Here are some popular and heartfelt father-daughter songs that you can consider for your wedding dance:
- "My Girl" by The Temptations
- "Butterfly Kisses" by Bob Carlisle
- "Isn't She Lovely" by Stevie Wonder
- "I Loved Her First" by Heartland
- "Daughters" by John Mayer
- "My Little Girl" by Tim McGraw
- "Daddy's Little Girl" by Al Martino
- "You Are the Sunshine of My Life" by Stevie Wonder
- "Cinderella" by Steven Curtis Chapman
- "Landslide" by Fleetwood Mac
- "Unforgettable" by Nat King Cole and Natalie Cole
- "Dance with My Father" by Luther Vandross
- "My Wish" by Rascal Flatts
- "I Hope You Dance" by Lee Ann Womack
- "In My Life" by The Beatles
- "Father and Daughter" by Paul Simon
- "What a Wonderful World" by Louis Armstrong
- "You've Got A Friend" by James Taylor
- "That's How Strong My Love Is" by Otis Reading
- "By Your Side" by Sade
- "God Only Knows" by The Beach Boys
- "Right by You (For Luna)" by John Legend
- "The Way You Look Tonight" by Frank Sinatra
- "Anytime You Need a Friend" by Mariah Carey
- "Sweet Pea" by Amos Lee **(My Favorite)**
These songs vary in style and theme, so choose the one that resonates with you and your father the most. Remember to listen to the lyrics and ensure that the song captures the sentiment and relationship you share with your father on your special day.
Remember, the choice of song ultimately depends on your personal taste and the relationship between the father and daughter. These songs should serve as a starting point, and you can select the one that resonates most with you and your father.
If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to email me here.
Middle Tennessee Wedding Photographers
Based in Columbia, TN
Deva and Bill